Thursday, May 14, 2015

5/14 New Releases & Freebies!

Hi everyone!!!

It's Thursday night which means it's new release night at my PBP Store!

I have 1 NEW release and 1 RE-release for you this week!
(but the good news is I'm almost moved in completely...just a few more collections to go!)

First up....something I know you've been eagerly awaiting....
25% OFF for a limited time!
My Creative Team always looks forward to a new Template to play with...and play they do!
Take a look!
(Kits/Collections used: Taste the Rainbow, Fresh, King of Cool & She's Got Moxie)
I've also Bundled Templates 5-8 so if you are just getting started with these completely addicting templates...
it's a great deal at 30% OFF!
See all the of the amazing Blendits Templates HERE

Next up....something from 2013 that was too much fun to leave out of my store!

This re-release is truly a great collection made up of 2 Kits,
(one super artsy and one a little artsy...but both combine seamlessly!),
some fun Journal Cards and the always loved Smatters.

AND...you'll receive the coordinating Alpha Pack FREE whether you purchase either Kit or the Bundle!

I talked her into putting it on her Facebook Page as a Freebie for you to snag!
Make sure to "Like" her page....she does some AMAZING layouts!!

A few goodies for you:

Newsletter Subscribers will get these fun Big Confetti Scatters!
8 individual pngs that you can layer as you wish!
Not yet a subscriber?  Sign up HERE

This little wonderful Journaling Cluster can be found on my Pinterest Board:
 And you can download this Smatter Cluster right HERE
 I hope you enjoy this weeks additions!

I would love to see your creations so please add them to my Gallery HERE

Now I must bid you a fond farewell because I have a Pickle Barrel to finish!!!
(It's coming next weekend!)

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment