Friday, November 20, 2015

It's Pickle Barrel Time!!!!

The jar has been opened from now until midnight Monday November 23rd
and I'm so excited to show you this new collection!!
It's fun...it's whimsical and it's FILLED TO THE BRIM with embellishments as well as some BRAND NEW items!!!!
I promise you'll be creating page after page this holiday season!
Take a look!
 But wait!!!
Grab my 6 for $6 and get everything pictured above PLUS a wonderful 7th pack of
50 mini embellishments FREE this weekend only!
Now for the Add Ons!!!
Save 30% OFF each of these packs!
The Artsy Papers:
~NEW~
Holiday Lists!!
(prefect for printing!)
~NEW~
December 2015 Calendar Kit!
Perfect for keeping track of one of the busiest months of the year!
(also printable!!!)
You'll receive an 8 1/2" X 11" December 2015 calendar, the December 2015 Calendar Bits & the December 2015 Calendar Word Bank.
Now take a look at some wonderful pages created with this Collection!
Aren't these awesome???  
This is just a few of the pages from my AMAZING team!!

I truly hope you have as much fun with this collection as I had creating it!
Head over to my PBP Store between now and Monday night to take advantage of this wonderful Pickle Barrel!

I'd love to see what you create with this collection so please post it in my Gallery HERE

Now....if you haven't signed up for my Newsletter yet....now is the time!  
Not only will you get this amazing freebie which coordinates with my new
BUT.....you'll also get a special discount coupon towards my November Pickle Barrel!
Sigh up HERE today!

No comments:

Post a Comment