Friday, January 15, 2016

The January Pickle Barrel is OPEN!

 Wonderful woodsy colors and a vintage feel are the backdrop for this month's
Pickle Barrel Collection!

So many fun packs to mix and match for the traditional or artsy scrapper!
Take a look!
 Best deal ever!!!!!!
Grab my 6 for $6 + FWP and get everything pictured above PLUS a wonderful 7th pack of
Lacy Trims (all approximately 12" across) FREE this weekend only!
Now for the amazing Add Ons!!!
Save 30% OFF each of these packs!
(the Vintage Blenders are to die for!)

Save money and get ALL 5 packs for just $8 with the Add On Bundle!
Now take a look at some wonderful pages created with this Collection!
It was so hard to pick just a few!
You can see all of the pages created with this Collection HERE
Aren't these awesome???
Here's one I made with a photo of my daughters when they were 3 and 5
I truly hope you have as much fun with this collection as I had creating it!
Head over to my PBP Store between now and Monday night to take advantage of this wonderful Pickle Barrel!

Are you a Newsletter Subscriber or part of the CBJ Fan Page yet?
If so you'll be seeing this!
 If you haven't already signed up today is a great day to do so!
Sign up HERE or become a part of the Fan Page HERE!
I'd love to see them so feel free to add them to my Gallery HERE
or show them off on the Fan Page!


And...by all means....use this collection for the Monthly Mojo Challenges in the PBP Forum!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment