Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It's Hatchery Time at TDC + Bonus Coupon & Blendits Layered Template Bundle Sale!

The September Hatchery has begun at TDC and I have an incredible collection for you inspired
by my youngest daughter who started her first year at LSU last week!
The world is truly her oyster now!

This is an amazing collection with incredible colors you'll reach for again and again!

9 full sized packs to mix and for just $1.50 each or grab the Bundle,
save even more, and get a 10th pack of Map Transfers FREE for only $9 through Monday, September 5th! 

Take a look!

The BEST deal...just $9!
Save over 70% OFF!
(retail value $32.49!)
 Get these fun Map Transfers FREE when you purchase the Bundle thru Monday only
And to make this deal even better...save an extra $1 OFF the Bundle + FWP when you use this special Bonus Coupon!
You can also mix and match the individual packs for just $1.50 each!
(you'll love the new Framers and Color Wisps!)
Before I show you a sampling of the incredible pages from my Creative Team,
I wanted to share a page I created last night to show you how amazing these Page Blendits truly are!
(they honestly do the blending for you!)
This page literally consists of the cream background from the Artsy Mapped Solids Pack, 2 photos, Page Blendit 2 (rotated vertically and moved to the left side), Page Blendit 4 (as is)
and one of the word arts.
That's it!
When I had this all together I thought...gee...don't I have to add SOMETHING else?
I searched through all the folders thinking that there MUST be something I could add...but then I looked at the page again and thought...the message is already there.
It's perfect as it is!
Now take a look at what else you can create with this collection!
As you can see....there are so many ways to play with this Collection!

Shop The World Is Your Oyster Collection HERE and take advantage of these amazing prices!
Now through Monday, September 5th!

I have one more thing I put together for this week!
Blendits Layered Templates 17 - 20 are now bundled and 30% OFF
through Monday at both stores.

(actually...I've all 5 of my Blendits Layered Template Bundles are on sale for 30% OFF!)
See them here at
TDC & PBP

Enjoy the September Hatchery and Template Sale!

Have a super week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment