Tuesday, October 17, 2017

It's Pickle Barrel Time Again!

I could have sworn we just had one of these....
(of course, I say that every month, don't I?)

Well here we are again...
it's Pickle Barrel Time!

This month I've put together a beautiful collection with a vintage/Autumn flair.

Versatile enough for your autumn pages, heritage pages, and everyday pages!

Introducing my October Pickle Barrel:

The BEST deal, as always...the 6-Pack + FWP!
7 full size packs for just $6 through October 20th!
Take a closer look at the FWP!

These Ephemera Stacks have become quite the favorite 
so I thought they'd be the perfect compliment to this
vintage-inspired Collection!

Layers of stacked vintage papers, strings, and doodads in both a shadowed and
unshadowed versions as well as a one where you can add your photo!

These stacks are wonderful when added to the edges of your pages
 used as photo mats or just stacked on top of each other!

*This FWP is only available for the next 4 days when you purchase the

Now for the whole collection!

Lots of fun, vintag-y embellishments in the Element Pack:
 Pretty patterns with a touch of shabby goodness and coordinating cardstock solids in the Paper Pack:
 Beautifully blended papers with touches of lace as well as coordinating burlap solids
with just a hint of damask in the Artsy Mix Papers:
 Something NEW this month!

A DIY Burlap Banner Pack!

10 banners in various sizes for you to use as is, layer up, or create your own swag!
(fasteners included!)
 Another new addition!

This Stamped Leaves pack have wonderful possibilities!

Use them as masks, duplicate them to make them less transparent
and use them as embellishments, or use them as is!
 And last but not least...5 gorgeous, Vintage Transfers layered with stamps,
vintage postcards, doilies, text, and lace!
See the whole Collection HERE

Now take a look at some of the AMAZING pages my Creative Team made:
I know you'll absolutely love my October Pickle Barrel
so what are you waiting for?
Only 4 days to take advantage of these amazing deals!

AND....as with every Pickle Barrel,
spend $12 or more and get this wonderful pack of templates
(and they're made by ME!!!) **FREE**!
(templates will be added to your cart automatically)

I hope you enjoy this month's Pickle Barrel!

I can't wait to see your creations!
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

Tara Omar said...

Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

Lea Paige Matteo said...

Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck.
Dr Itua Contact Information:::
Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

Andrew Lewis said...

This site always promote the creation and every user of this platform always update by the latest creativity. Dissertation helpers UK glad to be a part of this creative platform.

noahjeams said...

Besides the amazing information that you have shared the graphics that you have used for your blog are very captivating. I have some interest in custom graphic designing services and I can grab some ideas from your blog as well.

Kelvin said...

This website always encourages creation, and every user of this platform is kept up to date on the latest innovations.website designing services is excited to be a member of such an innovative platform.

Eon Morgan said...

It's fantastic that you're creating such topics because there are many times when you can't find relevant information on the Internet and must rely on forums. My name is Eon, and I'm in the business of providing web design bolt services. This is a very good business, it has a lot of benefits.

Lio Morgan said...

Such a beneficial and informational post it is. Moreover, in this era of rapid digitization and modernization in Australia, ecommerce website has become a need of every business. If you want to open a door of infinite opportunities from all over the world, then getting yourself an Digital marketing services in australia is the best option.

Post a Comment